DL Professional Nail Art Spoon 6 Pack
The perfect sized nail art spoon to use with acrylic dipping powder and/or glitter to create beautiful dip powder nails and nail art designs. Using these little spoons lets you apply powders and glitters with more control while dispensing less and with less mess in the process. Convenient and easy to use.
How to Apply Dip Powder Nails
- Lightly buff your nail beds.
- Apply nail dehydrator or ‘Prep” let dry for about 2 minutes
- Apply dip base liquid to your nail.
- Dip your finger at a 45 degree angle into the dip powder jar or use DL Professional Nail Art Spoons
- Leave the powder on your fingertip for approximately 2-5 seconds before gently brushing off access powder
- Tap the side of your finger and brush away excess powder.
- Repeat for 2 layers minimum – The more layers the thicker the polish increasing the need for shaping & filing
- Apply nail activator to seal the powder to cure dip without UV light.
- Apply your dip top coat or gel top coat and use a UV light to cure gel top coat.
How to Remove Dip Powder Nails
Buff the surface of your nail and then Soak your nails in acetone for approximately 30 minutes to soften then gently lift off the softened polish.
sNails Gloves makes that easier than ever to do.
We have the acetone pre-measured and applied on a cosmetic pad – inserted inside the fingertip of each glove. It’s all ready for you all you have to do is put them on.