Nail Art Spoon, 6 Pack
Nail Art Accessories – Nail art is associated with the art of drawing or painting different types of patterns on the nails. There are assorted techniques to jazz up your nails with exclusive nail art decor. Nail art can be categorized on the basis of these techniques and has gained a lot of popularity over the years.
A few nail art techniques… include sponging, taping, painting or drawing with brushes, digital nail art, etc…
How to Apply Dip Powder Nails
- Lightly buff your nail beds.
- Apply nail dehydrator or ‘Prep” let dry for about 2 minutes
- Apply dip base liquid to your nail.
- Dip your finger at a 45 degree angle into the powder.
- Leave your finger for 2-5 seconds or Use DL Professional Nail Art Spoons
- Slowly lift your finger out of the jar.
- Tap the side of your finger and brush away excess powder.
- Repeat for 2 layers minimum – The more layers the thicker the polish increasing the need for shaping & filing
- Apply nail activator to seal the powder.
- Apply your dip top coat or gel top coat.
- Use activator to cure dip top coat without UV light. Or use a UV light to cure gel top coat.
How to Remove Dip Nails
Remove Dip Nails at home or at the salons with sNails Gloves. These are the brilliant solution to the hassle of removing both gel and acrylic dip powder nail polish. You’ll never again have to:
Haul out the acetone, cotton, and foil to wrap your nails, waiting…
Soak your nails in a bowl, waiting…
Attach weird clips to your fingertips, waiting…
With our single-use gloves and their custom-fit, pre-moistened pads inside, you can actually go about your business while the acetone does its thing. No more feeling like Edward Scissorhands. No more mess. Just ingenious, patent-pending polish remover gloves that leave you with a blank slate for your next manicure.
Try it for yourself! You’ll never go back to foil again.