EzFlow TruDip Base
Dip Nail Base Coat the first Step in TruDip’s simple and easy 3-step acrylic dip system requires no sculpting and minimal filing for a quick, precise dip manicure.
This odorless system provides a comfortable and convenient salon experience.
Finished nails are lightweight and durable, with a glossy finish.
This simple and easy nail enhancement requires no sculpting and minimal filing for a quick, precise acrylic manicure.
How to Apply Dip Powder Nails
- Lightly buff your nail beds.
- Apply nail dehydrator or ‘Prep” let dry for about 2 minutes
- Apply dip base liquid to your nail.
- Dip your finger at a 45 degree angle into the powder.
- Leave your finger for 2-5 seconds.
- Slowly lift your finger out of the jar.
- Tap the side of your finger and brush away excess powder.
- Repeat for 2 layers minimum – The more layers the thicker the polish increasing the need for shaping & filing
- Apply nail activator to seal the powder.
- Apply your dip top coat or gel top coat.
- Use activator to cure dip top coat without UV light. Or use a UV light to cure gel top coat.
How to Remove Dip Powder Nails
Buff the surface of your nail and then Soak your nails in acetone for approximately 30 minutes to soften then gently lift off the softened polish.
We have the acetone pre-measured and applied on a cosmetic pad – inserted inside the fingertip of each glove. It’s all ready for you all you have to do is put them on.