Dip Powder Activate. The second Step in TruDip’s simple and easy 3-step acrylic dip system requires no sculpting and minimal filing for a quick, precise dip manicure. This odorless system provides a comfortable and convenient salon experience. Finished nails are lightweight and durable, with a glossy finish.
This simple and easy nail enhancement requires no sculpting and minimal filing for a quick, precise acrylic manicure.
How to Apply Dip Powder Nails
- Lightly buff your nail beds.
- Apply nail dehydrator or ‘Prep” let dry for about 2 minutes
- Apply dip base liquid to your nail.
- Dip your finger at a 45 degree angle into the powder.
- Leave your finger for 2-5 seconds.
- Slowly lift your finger out of the jar.
- Tap the side of your finger and brush away excess powder.
- Repeat for 2 layers minimum – The more layers the thicker the polish increasing the need for shaping & filing
- Apply nail activator to seal the powder.
- Apply your dip top coat or gel top coat.
- Use activator to cure dip top coat without UV light. Or use a UV light to cure gel top coat.
How to Remove Dip Nails
Inside each fingertip of these stretch-poly sNails Gloves are custom-fit pads that are pre-moistened with acetone. Everything you need is already inside. Each pair is individually wrapped and ready for use. They’re recyclable, too!
With our single-use gloves and their custom-fit, pre-moistened pads inside, you can actually go about your business while the acetone does its thing. No more feeling like Edward Scissorhands. No more mess. Just ingenious, patent pending sNails polish remover gloves that leave you with a blank slate for your next manicure.
Try it for yourself! You’ll never go back to foil again.
Available in Size S,M & L
Important note: Never try to remove polish that isn’t soft – even if you’ve already soaked it in acetone for the recommended amount of time – to avoid damage.