What is OPI Plumping Top Coat Nail Polish?
OPI Plumping Top Coat is used over any nail lacquer shade, it makes nails appear thicker.
Prolongs manicure wear and protects against chipping, prevents nails from yellowing and staining, and provides a gel-like look.
This sheer Plumping Top Coat adds instant volume to plump nails for a gel-like look with a protective, high-gloss finish.
Use it to extend your manicure and protect your color from chipping or becoming dull.
- Plumping Top Coat builds instant volume to plump nails for a gel-like look also has a protective, high-gloss finish
- Can be used over any lacquer shade or classic nail polish
- Makes nails appear thicker and stronger
- Prolongs manicure wear, as well as, protects against chipping
- Prevents nails from yellowing and staining
- Used as the final step in a manicure service to seal in color and extend wear
How to apply
Cover entire nail surface without flooding the cuticle area with your shade of choice.
Let dry 1-2 minutes.
Apply a thin layer to each nail and let dry for 1-2 minutes.
No UV/LED Light Needed.
How to Remove
Soak a Cotton ball in Acetone and press on your nail for a few seconds.
Wipe off the polish in one downward motion.
Before wiping again, make sure a clean area of the wipe is used to avoid staining the skin.