Strong Adhesion Base Coat. Free of DBP, Toluene and added formaldehyde. Secures nail lacquer for long lasting bond.
How do you use China Glaze base coat?
Why choose China Glaze
- Formulated with hardeners to make polish last longer
- Does not thicken
- Professional 440-strand brush for great application
- Free of DBP / Toluene and added Formaldehyde
- Color rich hues ensure long lasting coverage
- Rapid Drying, High-Gloss Finish
- No Chipping or Peeling
- Specially Designed Bottle for Comfort and Accurate Application
- Our color experts watch the runways so you are always in fashion
- Salon tested
Cover entire nail surface without flooding the cuticle area with your shade of choice. Let dry 1-2 minutes. Apply a thin layer to each nail and let dry for 1-2 minutes. No UV/LED Light Needed. Apply 2 – 3 coats of color (drying between each coat) and don’t forget the top coat!
Soak a Cotton ball in Acetone and press on your nail for a few seconds. Wipe off the polish in one downward motion. Before wiping again, make sure a clean area of the wipe is used to avoid staining the skin.
How to Remove Gel Nail Polish