Pro Dip Powder
Acrylic Dip Powder by SuperNail .90 oz
Is a finely milled powder which makes applying dip powder nails easy to work with and goes on smooth with minimal filing & sculpting needed.
Giving you strong and natural looking nails with beautiful color payoff while creating natural looking, lightweight nails.
No light needed for curing needed.
How to Apply Pro Powder Dip by SuperNail Acrylic Powder
- Lightly buff your nail beds.
- Apply nail dehydrator or ‘Prep” let dry for about 2 minutes
- Apply dip base liquid to your nail.
- Dip your finger at a 45 degree angle into the powder.
- Leave your finger for 2-5 seconds.
- Slowly lift your finger out of the jar.
- Tap the side of your finger and brush away excess powder.
- Repeat for 2 layers minimum – The more layers the thicker the polish increasing the need for shaping & filing
- Apply nail activator to seal the powder.
- Apply your dip top coat or gel top coat.
- Use activator to cure dip top coat without UV light. Or use a UV light to cure gel top coat.
Best Way to Remove Pro Dip Powder …
Buff the surface of your nail and then Soak your nails in acetone for approximately 30 minutes to soften then gently lift off the softened polish.
sNails Gloves makes that easier than ever to do.
With sNails Gloves you can now remove gel or acrylic nails just by wearing a pair of our gloves.
✅ Acetone ✅ Cosmetic Pad ✅ Glove
It’s all ready for you.
Single Use, Recyclable, Individually Packaged and Ready to Use.
With sNails Gloves, you can use your hands while you wait, enjoy drink, read a book or use your phone…All while you soak off your polish
🚫 NO FOIL | 🚫 NO CLIPS | 🚫 NO BOWLS
No more dragging out the acetone, cotton and aluminum foil, no more clips and no more soaking in a bowl.
There are no reviews yet.