Dip Powder Nails
Acrylic Powder by SuperNail
Is a finely milled powder which makes applying dip powder nails easy to work with and goes on smooth with minimal filing & sculpting needed.
Giving you strong and natural looking nails with beautiful color payoff while creating natural looking, lightweight nails.
No light needed for curing needed.
How to Apply ProDip by SuperNail Acrylic Dipping System
- Lightly buff your nail beds.
- Apply nail dehydrator or ‘Prep” let dry for about 2 minutes
- Apply dip base liquid to your nail.
- Dip your finger at a 45 degree angle into the powder.
- Leave your finger for 2-5 seconds.
- Slowly lift your finger out of the jar.
- Tap the side of your finger and brush away excess powder.
- Repeat for 2 layers minimum – The more layers the thicker the polish increasing the need for shaping & filing
- Apply nail activator to seal the powder.
- Apply your dip top coat or gel top coat.
- Use activator to cure dip top coat without UV light. Or use a UV light to cure gel top coat.
How to Remove Acrylic Dip Powders
Soak your fingertips in acetone for approximately 30 minutes and lift off the polish.
sNails Gloves makes that easier than ever to do. sNails Gloves are single-use gloves with custom-fit cosmetic pads inside each fingertip that have been pre-moistened with a controlled amount of acetone.
No more mess, no more dragging out acetone, cotton and wrapping your fingers in foil. Now just put on a pair of sNails Gloves and use your ands while you wait for the acetone to work.
Try it for yourself! You’ll never go back to foil again.
Available in Size S,M & L
ProDip Acrylic Powder by SuperNail