IBD Dip and Sculpt Sealer
Top Coat Dip Powder
The finishing touch to your dipping system.
It secures everything together, delivers glass-like shine, and protects nails from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
This topcoat is also perfect for nail art.
Simply use it with a traditional dip manicure system to create natural-looking nails or pair it with monomer to sculpt acrylic nails.
Best of all, we’ve fortified this game-changing powder with nail-strengthening bamboo extract to promote strong and healthy nails.
How to Apply Dip Powder Nails
- Lightly buff your nail beds.
- Apply nail dehydrator or ‘Prep” let dry for about 2 minutes
- Apply dip base liquid to your nail.
- Dip your finger at a 45 degree angle into the powder.
- Leave your finger for 2-5 seconds.
- Slowly lift your finger out of the jar.
- Tap the side of your finger and brush away excess powder.
- Repeat for 2 layers minimum – The more layers the thicker the polish increasing the need for shaping & filing
- Apply nail activator to seal the powder.
- Apply your dip top coat or gel top coat.
- Use activator to cure dip top coat without UV light. Or use a UV light to cure gel top coat.
How to Remove Dip Powder Nails
Buff the surface of your nail and then Soak your nails in acetone for approximately 30 minutes to soften then gently lift off the softened polish.
sNails Gloves makes that easier than ever to do.
We have the acetone pre-measured and applied on a cosmetic pad – inserted inside the fingertip of each glove. It’s all ready for you all you have to do is put them on.