Dip Powder Nail Kit – IBD Dip & Sculpt Professional – 12 Piece
Dip Powder Nail Kit Contains: (1) each of 0.5 oz Dip Powders in: Clear, French Pink, and French White (1) each of 0.5 oz Dip Powders in Burning Flame, Amethyst Surprise, Silver Lites, Naturally Beautiful (1) each of 0.5 fl oz liquids: Prep, Base, Activate, Sealer, Brush Softener
Create beautiful Dip Powder Nails with ibd Dip & Sculpt 2-in-1 Dip Powder Formula can be used as a normal dip system or as a traditional acrylic with monomer for sculpting. Bamboo Extract Enhanced powder adds strength to weak and brittle nails Calcium and Vitamin E Enriched Base prevents damage. 40% less fumes emitted by the Base and Sealer compared to competitors Activator. Improves nail strength and flexibility Natural, Lightweight, and Durable No Damage to Natural Nails.
How to Apply Dip Powder Nails
- Lightly buff your nail beds.
- Apply nail dehydrator (or rubbing alcohol). Wipe away excess moisture.
- Apply dip base liquid to your nail.
- Dip your finger at a 45 degree angle into the powder.
- Leave your finger for 2-5 seconds.
- Slowly lift your finger out of the jar.
- Tap the side of your finger and brush away excess powder.
- Repeat for 2 layers minimum – The more layers the thicker the polish increasing the need for shaping & filing
- Apply nail activator to seal the powder.
- Apply your dip top coat or gel top coat.
- Use activator to cure dip top coat without UV light. Or use a UV light to cure gel top coat.
Features a curved line that follows the natural whites of your nail, while the half dip is a sharp, straight line done horizontally across the nail bed. Either can be placed anywhere on the nail and are mostly done with a bare base for a more modern, negative-space effect.
How do you do acrylic nails at home?
How to Remove Dip Nails
Remove Dip Nails at home or at the salons with sNails Gloves. These are the brilliant solution to the hassle of removing both gel and acrylic dip powder nail polish. You’ll never again have to:
Haul out the acetone, cotton, and foil to wrap your nails, waiting…
Soak your nails in a bowl, waiting…
Attach weird clips to your fingertips, waiting…
With our single-use gloves and their custom-fit, pre-moistened pads inside, you can actually go about your business while the acetone does its thing. No more feeling like Edward Scissorhands. No more mess. Just ingenious, patent-pending polish remover gloves that leave you with a blank slate for your next manicure.
Try it for yourself! You’ll never go back to foil again.