IBD Dip and Sculpt Prep
Step 1 in The ibd Dip & Sculpt Nail Powder System
Dehydrates and preps for dip powder nails application.
Ibd has reinvented dip powder to pull double duty!
Introducing Dip & Sculpt with this innovative two-in-one product lets you create dip and acrylic nail enhancements with the use of a single powder.
Simply use it with a traditional dip manicure system to create natural-looking nails or pair it with monomer to sculpt acrylic nails.
Best of all, we’ve fortified this game-changing powder with nail-strengthening bamboo extract to promote strong and healthy nails.
- Dip powder nails are more durable and last longer than a gel polish, if you can polish your nails, then you can easily do the dip system at home.
How to Apply Dip Powder Nails
- Lightly buff your nail beds.
- Apply nail dehydrator or Prep let dry for about 2 minutes
- Apply dip base liquid to your nail.
- Dip your finger at a 45 degree angle into the powder.
- Leave your finger for 2-5 seconds.
- Slowly lift your finger out of the jar.
- Tap the side of your finger and brush away excess powder.
- Repeat for 2 layers minimum – The more layers the thicker the polish increasing the need for shaping & filing
- Apply nail activator to seal the powder.
- Apply your dip top coat or gel top coat.
- Use activator to cure dip top coat without UV light. Or use a UV light to cure gel top coat.
How to Remove Dip Powder Nails
Soak your fingertips in acetone for approximately 30 minutes and lift off the polish.
sNails Gloves makes that easier than ever to do. sNails Gloves are single-use gloves with custom-fit cosmetic pads inside each fingertip that have been pre-moistened with a controlled amount of acetone.
No more mess, no more dragging out acetone, cotton and wrapping your fingers in foil. Now just put on a pair of sNails Gloves and use your ands while you wait for the acetone to work.
Try it for yourself! You’ll never go back to foil again.
Available in Size S,M & L