Nail Sculpting with IBD Dip and Sculpt
Create beautiful Dip Powder Nails with IBD Dip and Sculpt Acrylic and Dip Powder, a formula that can be used as a normal dip system or as a traditional acrylic with monomer for sculpting nail enhancements.
Bamboo Extract Enhanced powder adds strength to weak and brittle nails Calcium and Vitamin E Enriched Base prevents damage.
40% less fumes emitted by the Base and Sealer compared to competitors Activator.
How to Apply Dip Powder Nails
- Lightly buff your nail beds.
- Apply nail dehydrator or ‘Prep” let dry for about 2 minutes
- Apply dip base liquid to your nail.
- Dip your finger at a 45 degree angle into the powder.
- Leave your finger for 2-5 seconds.
- Slowly lift your finger out of the jar.
- Tap the side of your finger and brush away excess powder.
- Repeat for 2 layers minimum – The more layers the thicker the polish increasing the need for shaping & filing
- Apply nail activator to seal the powder.
- Apply your dip top coat or gel top coat.
- Use activator to cure dip top coat without UV light. Or use a UV light to cure gel top coat.
How to Remove Dip Powder Nails
Buff the surface of your nail and then Soak your nails in acetone for approximately 30 minutes to soften then gently lift off the softened polish.
sNails Gloves makes that easier than ever to do.
We have the acetone pre-measured and applied on a cosmetic pad – inserted inside the fingertip of each glove. It’s all ready for you all you have to do is put them on.