IBD Dip and Sculpt Acrylic or Dip Powder Dip Nails
Create beautiful Dip Powder Nails with IBD Dip and Sculpt Acrylic and Dip Powder, a formula that can be used as a normal dip system or as a traditional acrylic with monomer for sculpting.
Bamboo Extract Enhanced powder adds strength to weak and brittle nails Calcium and Vitamin E Enriched Base prevents damage.
40% less fumes emitted by the Base and Sealer compared to competitors Activator.
How to Apply Dip Powder Nails
- Lightly buff your nail beds.
- Apply nail dehydrator or ‘Prep” let dry for about 2 minutes
- Apply dip base liquid to your nail.
- Dip your finger at a 45 degree angle into the powder.
- Leave your finger for 2-5 seconds.
- Slowly lift your finger out of the jar.
- Tap the side of your finger and brush away excess powder.
- Repeat for 2 layers minimum – The more layers the thicker the polish increasing the need for shaping & filing
- Apply nail activator to seal the powder.
- Apply your dip top coat or gel top coat.
- Use activator to cure dip top coat without UV light. Or use a UV light to cure gel top coat.
How to Remove Dip Powder Nails
Soak your fingertips in acetone for approximately 30 minutes and lift off the polish.
sNails Gloves makes that easier than ever to do. sNails Gloves are single-use gloves with custom-fit cosmetic pads inside each fingertip that have been pre-moistened with a controlled amount of acetone.
No more mess, no more dragging out acetone, cotton and wrapping your fingers in foil. Now just put on a pair of sNails Gloves and use your ands while you wait for the acetone to work.
Try it for yourself! You’ll never go back to foil again.
Available in Size S,M & L