Step 2 Base Coat – This is the “glue” that will hold the powder onto your nail once you dip.
Ibd has reinvented dip powder to pull double duty! Introducing Dip & Sculpt, the innovative two in- one product that lets you create dip and acrylic nail enhancements with the use of a single powder. Simply use it with a traditional dip manicure system to create natural-looking nails or pair it with monomer to sculpt acrylic nails. Best of all, we’ve fortified this game-changing powder with nail-strengthening bamboo extract to promote strong and healthy nails.
Formulated with Calcium and Vitamin E to add strength to the natural nail. Formulated to adhere to the nail and absorb the correct ratio of powder.
How to Apply Dip Powder Nails
- Lightly buff your nail beds.
- Apply nail dehydrator or ‘Prep” let dry for about 2 minutes
- Apply dip base liquid to your nail.
- Dip your finger at a 45 degree angle into the powder.
- Leave your finger for 2-5 seconds.
- Slowly lift your finger out of the jar.
- Tap the side of your finger and brush away excess powder.
- Repeat for 2 layers minimum – The more layers the thicker the polish increasing the need for shaping & filing
- Apply nail activator to seal the powder.
- Apply your dip top coat or gel top coat.
- Use activator to cure dip top coat without UV light. Or use a UV light to cure gel top coat.
How to Remove Dip Powder Nails
Remove Dip Nails at home or at the salons with sNails Gloves. These are the brilliant solution to the hassle of removing both gel and acrylic dip powder nail polish. You’ll never again have to:
Haul out the acetone, cotton, and foil to wrap your nails, waiting…
Soak your nails in a bowl, waiting…
Attach weird clips to your fingertips, waiting…
With our single-use gloves and their custom-fit, pre-moistened pads inside, you can actually go about your business while the acetone does its thing. No more feeling like Edward Scissorhands. No more mess. Just ingenious, patent pending sNails polish remover gloves that leave you with a blank slate for your next manicure.
Try it for yourself! You’ll never go back to foil again.