THANK YOU! For trying sNails
The ONLY all-in-one Soak-off Remover Product
sNails-a single use glove with pre-moistened acetone pads inserted into each fingertip, which allows you to use your hand while you soak off your old polish. sNails is the only all-in-one soak off polish removal product and will eliminate all traditional soak-off methods currently available today. sNails are the only product which:
- Contains everything you need in each glove.
- Eliminates the traditional soaking process and gives you back the use of your hands!
- Does not drip thanks to the carefully controlled amount of acetone on each pre-moistened pad.
- Allows the use of electronics -including touch screens -while soaking off your nail polish.
- Contains the strong acetone smell both during and after removal.
- sNails are latex free and available for recycling (see our recycling instructions at sNailsNails.com)
Instructions for use:
Simply buff the surface of your nail as normal; open a pair of sNails and position the insert over your nail as you slide on the glove. Soak for 15-30 minutes or until nail polish or glue has fully softened. (apply a small amount of pressure over the fingertip insert to remove as much polish as possible) Remove the glove and the polish. Lift off any remaining polish with an orange stick.
Note: Package contents may settle during packaging. Open the palm of the glove and gently shake them to evaporate any acetone that has settled into the palm of the glove. If you have an acetone sensitivity, please coat your hands with petroleum jelly before using your new sNails gloves.
Thank you for taking the time to try our new product. Please take the time to leave us a review, like, and share at sNailsNails.com or any of our social media sites. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments and special salon pricing.