THANK YOU! For trying sNails
The ONLY all-in-one Soak-off Remover Product
sNails Gloves-a single use glove with pre-moistened acetone pads inserted into each fingertip, which allows you to use your hand while you soak off your old polish. sNails is the only all-in-one soak off polish removal product and will eliminate all traditional soak-off methods currently available today. sNails Gloves are the only product which:
- Contains everything you need in each glove.
- Eliminates the traditional soaking process and gives you back the use of your hands!
- Does not drip thanks to the carefully controlled amount of acetone on each pre-moistened pad.
- Allows the use of electronics -including touch screens -while soaking off your nail polish.
- Contains the strong acetone smell both during and after removal.
- Visit our recycling page for proper recycling of your new sNails Gloves
- Latex Free
Instructions for use:
- Buff the surface of your nail—as normal.
- Cut open your new sNails Gloves.
- As you put on the glove, place the insert over your nail and slide on the glove. Soak 20-30 Minutes or until the polish or glue has fully softened.
- Some polishes take longer to remove –use your standard soak-off time to remove your favorite polish.
- Apply a small amount of pressure over the nail as you remove the glove to remove your polish.
- If additional soak time is needed… use the same glove and soak for a little longer, checking every 5 minutes.
- Wash your hands.
- While wearing the gloves, soak your fingertips in warm water for a few minutes at the beginning and the end of your soaking time.
- While wearing the gloves twist the insert over your nail several times during your soaking time—this will help remove the stubborn polishes.
NOTE: If you have acetone sensitivity, please coat your hands with petroleum jelly before using your new sNails Gloves. This will also help moisturize your hands!
Dip Powder removal tips video:
Thank you for taking the time to try our new product. Please take the time to leave us a review, like, and share atsNailsNails.com or any of our social media sites. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments and special salon pricing.